Kindly note that this page was translated automatically. You may notice some anomalies.
Hundreds of clients trust Nubitalk, a cloud contact center solution designed to make business of all sizes thrive in customer experience.
Successful digital customer service offerings must focus on seamless conversation orchestration across digital channels, streamlining all sources of information. That includes email, chat, video, voice and social media.
2. Safety and compliancePCI compliance, GDPR, ISO certifications and regulative frameworks matter. Our cloud contact center helps organizations meet data privacy and protection compliance obligations regarding customer service, to let you focus on your business.
3. Powerful AnalyticsThe reporting and analytics processes are leveraged by cloud computing. OneContact includes a powerful solution that turns operational data from various sources into easy to read graphics and actionable insights.
4. Flexibility & ScalabilityScale up or down quickly and effortlessly .The ability to increase capacity during busy times and scale it down when business decreases is one of the advantages of relying in the flexible nature of cloud solutions.
5. AI SolutionsArtificial Intelligence and automation are a game changer in contact center, and the cloud enables new possibilities like automatic reporting, measurement of sentiment in interactions and bots for customer support. This provides 24/7 customer support and reduces costs on the contact center.
6. Zero Installs and automatic updatesThe breakthrough of CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) is that it frees the client from physical installations, maintenance, and technological hassles. Nubitalk CCaaS allows zero-install, carefree maintenance, automatic updates and can respond to your escalation needs easily.
7. Pay as you go – and only pay for what you useThe cost model of a cloud-based solution is completely different from a legacy one, Capex-heavy infrastructure. With a cloud contact center platform, you only pay for the agents you’re currently using, vastly improving cost efficiencies.
8. Remote work ready
Cloud contact center enables access and management from any location, opening the door to more business possibilities, including remote contact center teams. This way, we ensure business continuity in every scenario.
9. A 360-Degree View of Every Customer
The Contact Center must be synced with your customer’s journey, giving agents the data they need to provide personalized and smooth customer support. Our CRM can keep track of every interaction and customer. Nubitalk can also integrate with the leading CRM providers.
DID YOU KNOW?
Better for the Planet
Lower carbon footprint, less energy consumption and diminished electronic waste are some of the benefits of cloud computing when compared to traditional data centers. The cloud has impressive sustainability benefits with gains for the environment and for a greener economy.
Creating scripts is easier with Collab, thus simplifying your workflow and enhancing business compliance
‘People, places, processes’ is the motto proposed by Microsoft to guide us through this webinar called Contact Centers in a Modern Workplace – Hybrid Strategies
At Collab, our motto is to not onlyoffer a better customer experience, but also provide the most suitable digital tools
Avenida D João II, nº 51 - Bloco B, 2nd floor C
1990-085, Lisbon , Portugal
PT +351 210 927 840
© Copyright 2021 Collab, All Rights Reserved