Tuesday, July 12th @ 3 pm WEST
Spain 16h | France 16h | Germany 16h | Buenos Aires 11h | Brasilia 11h | Dubai 18h | South Africa 16h | Malaysia 22h | Singapore 22h
Collab and Microsoft have teamed up for a round-table discussion on contact centers’ survivability. The speakers will bring up deployment solutions to better prepare your business for any crise.
- Catastrophes and their impacts on Contact Centers
- What are the dimensions of disaster recovery?
- Possible deployment solutions
- How to plan or how to recover from a disaster?
This digital event features industry experts that will discuss the best deployment solutions for contact centers in catastrophic scenarios.
- Miguel Caldas – Cloud Architect at Microsoft, specialized in Security, Privacy, Solution Architecture, and Cloud technology;
- Carlos Vasconcelos – Chief Marketing Officer at Lumine Group, former Head of Marketing at Collab, whose passion for communicating tech is paired with a deep understanding of market evolution;
- Sérgio Alves – Pre-Sales Manager at Collab, with about 15 years of technical experience in the field;
- Tiago Simões – Cloud Solutions Manager at Collab, with about 15 years of technical experience in the field.