Kindly note that this page was translated automatically. You may notice some anomalies.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a powerful CRM and a leading platform in the industry. Companies can integrate OneContact CC contact center software with Dynamics to sync customer’s data, streamline all the information and provide excellent customer support service, all from a single interface.
OneContact CC provides seamless integration with the leading CRM providers (Dynamics, SalesForce, SalesForce Lightning and SugarCRM). Collab also offers a CRM solution – CIH. The breadth of options exists to provide contact centers the best fit for their businesses; they can go with our CIH solution or integrate with the third-party applications that the company already uses.
What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics 2021
Through 2020 and 2021 Dynamics included new features on all Dynamics 365 applications, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Commerce, Fraud Protection, Business Central, Customer Insights, and Customer Voice. The company shared the Dynamics 365 2021 release plan. Below you’ll find the highlights of what’s new.
Thanks to recent updates sellers can automate time-consuming sales tasks, such as creating and sending emails to customers, as well as updating customer records with up-to-date profile data from LinkedIn. Conversational intelligence automatically extracts actionable insights directly from sales calls.
- embedded Teams chat experience
- optimized seller workspace helps sellers understand pipeline health
- out-of-box interactive charts and metrics
- AI-driven relationship and opportunity scores.
Customer data platform (CDP)
Novelties and updates include:
- Audience insights to enable every organization to unify and understand their customer data;
- Engagement insights to enable individual and holistic interactive analytics over products & customer journey touchpoints;
- New turnkey integrations with other Microsoft or third-party applications, including Bing Ads, Google Ads, Facebook, HubSpot, Marketo, and many other popular services;
- AI-powered suggestions to help segment customers;
- Predicted customer lifetime value and transaction and subscription churn.
The goal of the new features, according to Microsoft, is to provide greater ability to personalize buyer experiences, to gain powerful capabilities to orchestrate customer journeys, create and nurture sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing, make smarter decisions, and grow with an adaptable shared platform.
- Run webinars and meetings through direct connection to Microsoft Teams
- Enhanced integration with Microsoft Teams
- Use natural language to create targeted segments
- Create, manage, and monitor content-rich social media posts
- Collect forms data with expanded entity options
- New email templates and designer
- Smoother approvals with Microsoft Power Automate
- Surveys with Microsoft Customer Voice
- In-place editing of email and forms
Dynamics 365 Marketing Feature Summary
To easily overview the key capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing, check the image below provided by Microsoft.
To learn more about the possibilities of MS Dynamics and OneContact CC for your business, check out the resources below.
Customer service is about appealing to and satisfying consumer wants and needs, developing personal relationships with customers.
Bringing game dynamics into a contact center transform agents and supervisor’s work for the better. Find out what’s new on Gamification
Measuring customer satisfaction and assessing their experience is an important point for any contact center. That’s when NPS for Contact Centers steps in. NPS means Net Promoter Score and it’s a metric that assesses customer satisfaction.
Request a Demo
Contact us for more information
Avenida D João II, nº 51 - Bloco B, 2nd floor C
1990-085, Lisbon , Portugal
PT +351 210 927 840
© Copyright 2021 Collab, All Rights Reserved